Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturate Design

I first discovered this company when I walked into India Ink about two years ago to shop for a birthday card for my husband. His birthday is in early December, and the holiday cards on display from Saturate didn't just catch my eye, they bowled me over. Those early cards were a bit more elaborate than the ones currently on their website, but I've culled a selection here that I think show their flair for design with a little bit of irony.

I've since developed a habit of visiting India Ink every few months or so to stock up on birthday and occasion cards (new babies are popping up quite regularly around here!) and every time I go in, I look for some from them. They're fewer and farther between in the store these days, but every once in a while I get lucky. They offer some "ready made" cards on their website and may have some more available online when they get their new site up and running. In the meantime, you can try this list of stores carrying them, or check out the selection here on Luxe Paperie.
saturate diadelosmuertos
saturate flower card
saturate soiree invite
saturate party fliers
saturate wedding invite
saturate menu


all photos via Saturate Design

No comments: