Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jenna Lyons' Kitchen in Domino

jenna lyons kitchen
I'm really digging the Jenna Lyons home tour featured this month on Domino's website and in the November issue of the magazine. Jenna is J. Crew's creative director, the home really seems to embody her signature style. I am constantly salivating over kitchen designs, since I hope to do a remodel someday myself, and this look - simple, traditional, utilitarian and comfortable - is exactly what I'm going for. Or will go for, when the time comes!

2 comments:

lisal said...

An important functions of your kitchen are to store, prepare and cook food and to perform related tasks including dishwashing.how do you kw if your refrigerator compressor is bad?

fox said...

This is a truly cool post. I love this kitchen. Totally the style would fit me.how do you know if your refrigerator compressor is bad?