Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh Joy is right!

oh joy montage

I was just about to do a search for Marimekko to find some info for a post on here (really, I swear!) when I stumbled across this post on Orange Beautiful linking to this one on Oh Joy! Oh my gah, is all I can say. I am stunned by the colors and patterns in these clothes. I also really like this look:
marimekko mustard tunic
and this one -
marimekko stripe dress
Super stylish, wearable, full of personality - even somewhat affordable. What more could you ask for?

Here is the full line and they can be purchased online here. I may just have to seek these out next week when I'm in NYC - though my wallet would say I have absolutely no business doing so whatsoever!

Photo montage via Oh Joy , and Orange Beautiful's blog Scoop.

No comments: